Spa Excess will be opening under Ontario’s stage 3 protocols on FRIDAY JULY 16 at 12:01 am
According to their website, the protocols are:
1) Maximum capacity is 100 patrons.
2) Masks are mandatory everywhere except when doing activities you would normally come in for and in the lounge when eating or drinking (if you do not have a mask we will provide one).
3) We must take valid names and contact information as required by Toronto Public Health.
4) Rooms and lockers are rented for 6 hours maximum.
5) There are no renewals.
6) There are no discounts or specials until further notice.
7) There is social distancing except when doing activities you would normally come in for.
8) Credit and Debit cards are preferred. Your statement will say “Auntie Emm’s,” not Spa Excess.
9) No locker rentals until all single rooms are occupied.
As a reminder, all customers and staff must wear masks at all times. Customers are also required to leave name and contact information.
About our events, so far we have no idea when they will start again, but you can still support Spa Excess since it´s been basically about one year without being opened.
For more information, you can always contact them at +1 416 260-2363 or +1 877 867-3301, or visit their website spaexcess.com